Congratulations! You are learning English with Let's Learn English! We hope you are having fun and learning to speak and listen well in English. Try to review the lessons often, and you will remember the new words better.
Take this quiz to review the lessons from 1 to 5.
Here are the lessons and learning points. Write to us in the Comments section to let us know which you like best.
Lesson 1: Welcome! (Meeting People)
- Verb BE + name in introductions
- BE + location
- Meeting people
- Personal information
- Learning the Alphabet
- Learning the Numbers 1-20
- Pronouncing linked sounds
Lesson 2: Hello! I'm Anna! (Introductions)
- BE + noun; BE + location
- Subject pronouns: I, you, he, she, we, they
- Welcoming & Leave-taking
- Spelling names aloud
- Contractions with the verb "be"
- Saying your address
Lesson 3: I'm Here! (Apologizing and Phone Conversation)
- Numbers in Addresses & Phone numbers
- Place pronouns: here, there
- Calling someone on the phone
- Polite telephone expressions
Lesson 4: What Is It? (Everyday Things)
- Greeting people
- To Have + Object
- To Not Have + Object
- To Be + Object
- Saying quickly "and" as "n"
Lesson 5: Where Are You? (Rooms in a House)
- To Be + Location
- Asking about locations
- Listening for information about people’s locations
- Naming places and activities
What do you think?
How are you using "Let's Learn English?" Is it helping you to learn English? Please write to us in the comments section or send us an email. Take the poll to let us know the most helpful part of each lesson.
Thank you for coming to learn English with us!